Re: auto_vacuum question

From: "Mark Steben" <msteben(at)autorevenue(dot)com>
To: "'Alvaro Herrera'" <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: auto_vacuum question
Date: 2008-03-17 15:17:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Alvaro - did as you suggested and looks to be working better

Mark Steben
Senior Database Administrator
@utoRevenueT
A Dominion Enterprises Company
480 Pleasant Street
Suite B200
Lee, MA 01238
413-243-4800 Home Office
413-243-4809 Corporate Fax
msteben(at)autorevenue(dot)com

Visit our new website at
www.autorevenue.com

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential
and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If the reader of this
e-mail message is not the intended recipient (or the individual responsible
for the delivery of this e-mail message to the intended recipient), please
be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in
error, please reply to the sender that you have received this e-mail message
in error and then delete it. Thank you.