duplicated Index entries

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: duplicated Index entries
Date: 2004-04-29 16:30:56
Lists: pgadmin-support
pgAdmin III version 1.0.2

On certain tables, under the Indexes tree view I am getting duplicated index entries but not on all entries.
For example I have a table that has 19 indexes yet the tree view shows 25 - hence it has duplicated 6 entries.
To prove that they were in fact duplicated:
a) each duplicated index has exactly the same details including the oid.
b) I deleted one of the duplicated entries and then did a refresh - the second entry was also removed.

Regards
Donald Fraser.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Donald FraserDate: 2004-04-29 16:41:36