phpPgAdmin 2.3 Release [security fix]

From: "Dan Wilson" <phpPgAdmin(at)acucore(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: phpPgAdmin 2.3 Release [security fix]
Date: 2001-04-23 14:30:31
Lists: pgsql-announce
We are pleased to announce the next release of phpPgAdmin, version 2.3.

A few features have been added and a few bug fixes, including a serious
security bug.  It is strongly recommended that everyone upgrade!

View the changelog for details about what's new in this release

This is the final release for the 2.x branch of phpPgAdmin.  We are working
directly in conjunction with Great Bridge engineers to re-design and
re-architecture phpPgAdmin.  The new design (code named "shadow") will
include the ability to re-skin the application to better fit into the look
of your site.  This is ideal for ISPs that have phpPgAdmin available for
their users or for companies/individuals who wish to include phpPgAdmin as
the administration tool to accompany their PostgreSQL-based application.

In addition, almost all aspects of the code will be given a complete audit
and overhaul if necessary.

Thank you for your contributions and suggestions.

-Dan Wilson
Lead Developer
phpPgAdmin Team

pgsql-announce by date