Re: sending mail from Postgres

From: "Aftab Alam" <aalam(at)tatashare(dot)com>
To: "'Michael Fuhr'" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>
Cc: "'postgre'" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sending mail from Postgres
Date: 2005-12-28 03:37:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Michael,

thanks for your reply.

you have mention that i can use plperlu, pltclu, or
plpython for sending mail, i am using windows version of postgres(7.3.1),

I have found that no dll in the postgres lib. for above mention language.

kindly suggest, form where i can find those language lib, & how can i
install those lib.

thanx & Regards,
aftab

7.3.1