Bugs report

From: "Pierre-Alexis Paquin" <papaquin(at)i2m(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bugs report
Date: 2002-04-03 09:02:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hi

I have installed a 7.1.3 postgresql version on my linux server.
When I type "createuser xxxxxxxx" it asks me :  Shall the new user allowed to create databases (y/n)?
                                                                        Shall the new user allowed to create more new user (y/n)?

I answer yes to the both questions and then a bug report said : " psql : connetDbstart()  -- connect() failed - no such file or directory
                                                                                            Is the postmaster running locally and accepting connections on                                                                                                 Unix socket :'/tmp/.s.PSQL.5432'
                                                                                        createuser : creation of user 'xxxxxxx' failed.

Thanks for your help.
Mr Paquin

pgsql-bugs by date