Job does not wok - How to test it?

From: "Leon Match" <leon(dot)match(at)convergia(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Job does not wok - How to test it?
Date: 2011-06-21 20:11:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello, I have created a job in pgAdmin III, but it is not running.

The job suppose to do an insert into a table.

It seems like it is not running at all.

First I thought there is something with scheduler, but then I tried to
invoke it by "Run Now" command.

It is not reacting, and there is nothing in Statistics as well.

How can I make sure that the job works? How can I test it please?

Regards,

Leon Match

leon(dot)match(at)convergia(dot)net