Re: Postgresql 7.4.2 and OutOfMemoryError

From: "Sharib Anis" <sharib(dot)anis(at)wilabs(dot)com>
To: "'Oliver Jowett'" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Postgresql 7.4.2 and OutOfMemoryError
Date: 2004-06-01 06:24:38
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Yes. I figured lowering the batch size would help, and it did. But why
should the new driver behave differently is still a mystery. Thanks

PS: I'm not using bytea for my system, so I'm not sure if I can help
with your testing. However if you need me to setup some testing, let me

Thanks and Regards,
Sharib Anis
Senior Research Engineer
Wireless Intellect Labs Pte Ltd
A MobileOne Company
DID: +65-6843 8672; Fax: +65-6560-4950 (TZ: +0800 GMT)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary
and those who don't.

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is intended for the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is
to Wireless Intellect Labs Pte Ltd. Any use of the information
but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, distribution or
dissemination in any form) by persons other than the intended
is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this email,
notify the sender immediately and delete it. Any views expressed in this

message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
them, with requisite authority, to be those of Wireless Intellect Labs
Pte Ltd.