TSeries

From: "Stefano Cracolici" <stecra(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "borland(dot)public(dot)cppbuilder(dot)graphics" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TSeries
Date: 2000-03-01 21:54:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have a problem:
I have realized a graphic interface with Borland Builder C++4 that permits
to graph file.txt .  I utilize, for the graphs one TChart and one Series.
I have to draw vertical lines on a graph to select intervals . I know  the number of vertical lines
after the run, reading a results file. The number of vertical lines change every run.
How can I create the vertical lines?
I wish I could select an interval of graph and realize a zoom of interval same.
How can I do it?

Thank you for your help.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Sven ReicheDate: 2000-03-01 23:34:47