template Database

From: "Bob T" <rjtalbo(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: template Database
Date: 2002-02-25 06:38:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-interfaces

Yeah, I am using template1..
I notice the error....
FATAL 1: Database "template0" is not currently accepting connections

only when using pgAdmin II not when using psql terminal..
The circumstance occurs when you first mouse click the Databases container. After the container is chosen it then has a plus sign next to it
and by clicking on the plus you can see the individual databases.
If at any time I click on the primary container (Databases) I will get the
above error as pgAdmin II attempts to open all datesbases including template0.

Anyone else using pgAdimin II experience this behavior..

Bob T