Anyone tell me what files I need to remove (I removed via remove programs
and it is still working, I want to switch back to 7.4 drivers).
I originally tried removing both from the 8.0 install (has a odbc tree
option) and as a separate install).
This worked and I had no odbc driver.
Then just to ensure it was the 8.0 driver giving me issues I installed it
From the msi not with 8.0 postgres install.
I then removed using remove programs and the driver wont go away.
I figured I would just delete the files manually if some one know what files
and maybe a dir I should look at?
I appreciate the help.
The issues are because of encoding (I plan on trying to load my data into a
Unicode database, but not sure of a easy way to get it from SQL_ASCII).
The other issue is I have some text fields over 8k (what I had been using as
max longvarchar length in my connect).
I found changing it to a larger number corrected my problem in 7.4 driver
land, but 8.0 driver gave me some odd multiple operation error.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Jonathan Fuerth||Date: 2005-06-09 15:01:53|
|Subject: Re: trouble removing 8.0 driver in xp|
|Previous:||From: Greg Campbell||Date: 2005-06-09 13:23:01|
|Subject: Re: ms access 97|