libpq pgconn pointer

From: "SAFAK CIRAG" <safak(dot)cirag(at)netcad(dot)com(dot)tr>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: libpq pgconn pointer
Date: 2006-05-10 06:31:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc
    Hi,

    I've have been using PostgreSQL for its spatial extension. However fetching binary data into a dataset through ODBC and then reading the binary data decreases performance. For the sake of performance,i've  fetched geometries by binary cursors using libpq API. My problem is to make two connections;one for geometries and other for psql-odbc. So i'm wondering if somehow pgconn pointer address of a connection made by psql-odbc can be reached from outside.

   Another question : Server side cursor is working with OpenForwardOnly mode,what about KeySet?

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: noreplyDate: 2006-05-10 07:13:38