Re: Code Fixes

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Paul'" <pvickerm(at)highergroundsw(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Code Fixes
Date: 2001-10-25 14:18:01
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

Paul,

Please send a patch to this list

Thanks,

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
[mailto:pgsql-jdbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org] On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: October 24, 2001 8:47 PM
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [JDBC] Code Fixes

Hi,

I have been working with your driver along with Forte for Java and it's
not so Transparent Persistence.

In trying to use your driver along with PostgreSQl 7.1 I have found some
problems and fixed them in the DatabaseMetaData class.

I am not an expert on Postgres, JDBC drivers or open source but I have
been around the coding block a few times. Anyway Transparent Persistence
now works with your driver and these fixes. So if I can assume Sun has
implemented there end correctly my fixes should be correct.

Anyway if you are interested in this code I can send it.

Or you can explain how I can put it into your code base or send a link
with an explanation.

Thanks,
Paul Vickerman
Technical Architect