SQL error

From: "Matt Doggett" <mdoggett(at)coas(dot)oregonstate(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL error
Date: 2004-05-19 15:52:39
Lists: pgadmin-support

Whenever I am editing SQL statements in the query window and I either
submit erroneous SQL or cancel an SQL transaction, any subsequent
attempts to submit the SQL results in the following error message:

ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

The only way to clear it is to close the query window completely and
start with a new one. Is this normal behavior or is there some setting
that will correct this?

Thanks,

Matt

Pgadmin3 1.1.0 Dev (11 Feb 04) on Win2k