Postgresql and MSACCESS

From: DI Irina Hasenöhrl <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql and MSACCESS
Date: 2001-03-07 10:18:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
hello,

i'm a beginner on postgresql but i'm familar with Msaccess.
I use postgresql 7.0.2 as backend and i has to decide whether to use Msaccess 97 or access2000 for the frontend.
It's the first time, i'm working with ODBC.
I use ODBC 6.5 and i use the following settings:
    Data Source:
                           read only:               no
                           show system tables: no
                           Row versionoing:     no
                           OID options:            show column: no
     Drivers:
                           disable genetic optimizer:  yes
                           keyset query optimizer:     yes
                           recognize unique indexes: yes
                           use declare/fetch:             no
                           common log:                     no
                           read only:                         no
                           parse statements               no
                           cancel as freestmt:            no
                           unknown size:                   longest
                           data type options:              text as long varchar

I hope, someone can help me and let me know some useful links or insider tips and tricks to use msaccess

Many thanks in advance
Irina

i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: lyonjDate: 2001-03-07 14:49:35