Postrgre Integrated App Development

From: "Leander Gillard" <leander(at)vianet(dot)ca>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postrgre Integrated App Development
Date: 2005-06-29 15:05:22
Lists: pgsql-admin
We are currently moving a new large web application live and but are concerned that the structure of the tables may change during this process. Since we will have a temendous amount of data flowing in and out and there will be errors it would be nice to understand how others handle this issue.  As far as incrementing the move live, backing up data and then if/when something happens how to correct this or combine the data without breaking  the system or causing data corruption.

-- Leander

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Jeff FrostDate: 2005-06-29 15:08:28