JDBC Driver issue

From: Jarek <s0553(at)pjwstk(dot)waw(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: JDBC Driver issue
Date: 2000-12-27 11:39:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi

Can anybody tell me what are the steps to use Serialize class to put some
objects into postgres data base?
 I have read all documents about postgres JDBC driver that are attached to
distribution and this is not  enough for me.
Is it obligatory to call Serialize.create() before  creating new Serialize()
object?
Should be the data base somehow prepared for putting objects in ?

Is there any HOWTO for postgres JDBC Driver ?

--
:) Jarek (:

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Michael RuderDate: 2000-12-27 13:28:57