Re: SQL classes

From: "James F(dot) Terwilliger" <jterwill(at)cecs(dot)pdx(dot)edu>
To: "'Selena Deckelmann'" <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>, "'Ewan, Michael'" <michael(dot)ewan(at)intel(dot)com>
Cc: "'Postgresql PDX_Users'" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL classes
Date: 2007-12-19 20:02:29
Lists: pdxpug

The databases course CS586 class at PSU is exactly the same course that was
taught at OGI, FYI. Same instructors, same textbook, same syllabus. IF
you're looking for just a basic primer online, there is one at
w3schools.org, which covers about the same material as the first week and a
half of the PSU class.