Email + attachments

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Email + attachments
Date: 2003-07-01 09:15:30
Lists: pgadmin-support
I sent an email on 20th June to this mailing list with an attachment. This was a follow-up email with a log file as the attachment and as I was away for a week I didn't take much notice to whether it got posted or not. Yesterday I re-sent the email with an attachment and today I still cannot see it posted anywhere. I searched the archives today and can see no evidence of the one I posted on 20th June or yesterday on the 30th June.

Is there a problem with emails + attachments?

Regards
Donald Fraser.

Ps. The attachment was the log for pgAdmin III to help locate some bugs that I discovered.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2003-07-01 09:19:43