Someone Needed!!

From: abe <abe(at)fish(dot)tm>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Someone Needed!!
Date: 2000-08-01 13:19:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi there,

We are a web design agency and bassed in London. We use PHP3/4 and Postgresql
for dbases. We may be in need soon of someone who a wiz at both on Linux
platform to help us from time to time. If you could do this and are in London
or can get here easily, could you mail me and let me know how much you charge
and your experience -

I would really appreciate it - We will hopefully be able to build up a long
term relationship with you for future work as it is increasing.

I hope I have not upset anyone because of inappropriate request on the list but
I thought this the best place to ask.

Thankyou people,
Abe Asghar