Missing file MSVCR71.dll, libssl32.dll

From: derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Missing file MSVCR71.dll, libssl32.dll
Date: 2004-09-13 14:52:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have pgAdmin III v. 1.2.0. beta installed on Windows XP SP1.
I downloaded the pgadmin3-1_2_0-beta1.zip file and installed the
pgadmin3.msi.

When I attempt to backup a database, I get an error saying that the
"MSVCR71.dll" is missing and that I should try to re-install the program.

I have re-installed the program but the file is still missing. I did a
search on my machine and found two other instances of that file (Yahoo
messenger, and Dreamweaver MX 2004), so I copied it to the pgAdmin III
directory and tried again.

This time I got an error saying that libssl32.dll was missing. I searched
for that file, but could not find it.

Any ideas as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Derrick