About migration to Postgre

From: "Md(dot) Rakibul Islam" <rakibul(dot)islam(at)leads-bd(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About migration to Postgre
Date: 2011-03-23 04:06:40
Lists: pgsql-admin
Dear Mr. / Ms.

I want to introduce myself, me Md. Rakibul Islam from LEADS Corporation Limited. For your kind deliberation, LEADS Corporation is a ISO 9001:2000 certified IT services provider. LEADS delivers a broad portfolio of IT services and solutions to clients in the banking, insurance, financial services, production, distribution industries and to government and non-government organizations. There are many clients including Core Banking (BankUltimus), ERP Solution, Brokerage House Solution, Insurance Solution etc. LEADS represents DataCard Group for Plastic Card Personalization system; Dell Inc. for Server, Storage, Desktop Computer, Notebook and Networking Devices; NCR Corporation for Self Service Solutions; TCS BaNCS for Financial Solutions of Banking; Capital Markets & Insurance Sectors; Teradata for Data Warehouse Solution; VeriFone Holdings, Inc. for Payment Terminals.

Now a days we are interested to migrate our Core Banking Solution database from Oracle to Postgre. For this point of view I would like to correspond with you. If you feel free please response on my mail. After your kind respond  I’ll send our Core Banking technical information.

Best Regards

Md. Rakibul Islam

Executive, Marketing

cid:500060801(at)19022008-2BDE

LEADS Corporation Limited

Dhaka, Bangladesh.

È    : +880-1811-448068
'    : +880-2-955-2145

Ê      : +880-2-956-5586
š    :  <mailto:bashir(at)leads-bd(dot)com> rakibul(dot)islam(at)leads-bd(dot)com

8       :  <http://www.leads-bd.com/> www.leads-bd.com

partner_logo

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Vibhor KumarDate: 2011-03-23 10:58:20