So far so good.
I did modify my connect to use cursor fetch as I have some large reports
that seemed to hang.
Changing the connect to use cursor fetch=1 seemed to fix the issue.
I had 3 reports of a e_failed error (not clear why and could not
My monitoring software (errors after 8 minutes down time checking the odbc
connection) did not report any errors.
I did not re-boot any servers all week, so I am saying thus far the
conversion to Unicode and the installation of the latest libpq drivers
(compiled last Friday from cvs) has been a success.
I do have an open issue with dts (in MSSQL) not working on a table, but
worked ok on two others.
I will try to pinpoint what is causing that issue.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.
pgsql-odbc by date
|Next:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2005-08-12 21:45:28|
|Subject: Re: Libpq driver: thread problem|
|Previous:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2005-08-12 21:39:08|
|Subject: Re: Libpq driver: thread problem |