latest odbc in production status report.

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: latest odbc in production status report.
Date: 2005-08-12 21:42:19
Lists: pgsql-odbc
So far so good.

I did modify my connect to use cursor fetch as I have some large reports
that seemed to hang.

Changing the connect to use cursor fetch=1 seemed to fix the issue.

I had 3 reports of a e_failed  error (not clear why and could not

My monitoring software (errors after 8 minutes down time checking the odbc
connection) did not report any errors.

I did not re-boot any servers all week, so I am saying thus far the
conversion to Unicode and the installation of the latest libpq drivers
(compiled last Friday from cvs) has been a success.

I do have an open issue with dts (in MSSQL) not working on a table, but
worked ok on two others.

I will try to pinpoint what is causing that issue.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243