Re: BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.
Date: 2020-03-24 00:46:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 3:32 PM PG Bug reporting form <
noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> Bug reference: 16312
> Logged by: Chandra
> Email address: chandu_munnu(at)yahoo(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.6.11
> Operating system: Linux
>
> How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in
> postgresql. I searched many documents over internet not able to find any pg
> tables to check the lastmodified password. can someone help me on this.

This isn't a bug so a bug report form isn't the correct place to ask.

But anyway, its my understanding that none of the PostgreSQL catalog
tables, including pg_authid, record timestamp information so if you want to
use native PostgreSQL stored credentials you will not have this feature.
You would need to delegate authentication to a more feature full system.

David J.