Re: BUG #15759: Lot of idle connection created by "SET extra_float_digits = 3"

From: anup singh <midas(dot)anup(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15759: Lot of idle connection created by "SET extra_float_digits = 3"
Date: 2019-04-16 13:35:21
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thank you very much Tomas for such a nice explanation.
We have Max 100 connection. If you see the screen shot in previous mail,
most of the idle connection are taken by "SET extra_float_digits = 3" bit.
After sometime application says "fatal error - reached Max connection, 3
connection are reserved for PG".

Regards
Anup