Re: BUG #15959: 'DROP EXTENSION pglogical' while an unused logical replication slot exists causes slot corruption

From: Matt Wise <wise(at)wiredgeek(dot)net>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #15959: 'DROP EXTENSION pglogical' while an unused logical replication slot exists causes slot corruption
Date: 2019-08-27 14:40:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Sorry for the delay - in my test case, I don't specify the version of
pglogical (
https://github.com/diranged/postgres-logical-replication-pgclass-bug/blob/master/Dockerfile#L4).
In the case that we hit in production, this was actually on an Amazon RDS
database, so I am unsure of the specific pglogical version that we were
running. We were using Postgres 10.6 though.