BUG #16480: Spool query with results.

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: chandu_munnu(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16480: Spool query with results.
Date: 2020-06-05 02:29:57
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16480
Logged by: Chandrasekhar Penchikala
Email address: chandu_munnu(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system: Linux

Hi,

I am not able to spool the query with results, we need query also in the
output file. Is there any way to display query also in output file with
results, other than \qecho as we have multiple sql queries in sql file.

Regards,
Chandra.