BUG #16429: PgAdmin4 is installed but not able to connect to the Azure Database for Postgres

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: amrita(dot)bhattacharya(at)wipro(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16429: PgAdmin4 is installed but not able to connect to the Azure Database for Postgres
Date: 2020-05-11 10:48:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16429
Logged by: AMRITA BHATTACHARYA
Email address: amrita(dot)bhattacharya(at)wipro(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 11.7
Operating system: Windows

Hi Team, I have created Azure Database for PostgreSQL Server but not able to
connect to the same using PgAdmin4 client tool. It thows an error for Not
being able to connect to 127.0.0.1:61705/browser when it automatically
detects to connect through the IE. When I copied this to connect using
Chrome, it throws the authorization error. Please Help.