BUG #16316: The application has lost the database connection:

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: boli9301(at)163(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16316: The application has lost the database connection:
Date: 2020-03-24 17:46:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16316
Logged by: bo li
Email address: boli9301(at)163(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 12.2
Operating system: mac os 10.15

I used a PostgreSQL 12 to storage my data. I use python to connect my SQL
and query my SQL to export the csv file. When I want to query the table with
500MB, there will be an error that shows the The application has lost the
database connection. If I truncate this table, it's ok. I wonder how to fix
this problem. Thank you