BUG #16020: ICU Collations querys

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: garridosanchezmarina(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16020: ICU Collations querys
Date: 2019-09-25 06:51:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16020
Logged by: Marina Garrido Sanchez
Email address: garridosanchezmarina(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 12beta4
Operating system: Windows

When I use a particular ICU Collation query with locale =
'es-ES-u-ks-level1' and deterministic = false for having case- and accet-
insensitive, I can use similiar, like and ilike as the documentation said,
but how can I do a parcial search without this operators?