BUG #15921: invalid regular expression while parsing hunspell affix

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: minaev(dot)mike(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15921: invalid regular expression while parsing hunspell affix
Date: 2019-07-22 11:12:09
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15921
Logged by: Mike Minaev
Email address: minaev(dot)mike(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04

We are using this dictionary
https://github.com/postgrespro/hunspell_dicts/tree/master/hunspell_ru_ru_aot
for fts. But sometimes my request fails with error
ERROR: invalid regular expression: operation cancelled
CONTEXT: line 48 of configuration file
"/usr/share/postgresql/10/tsearch_data/ru_ru_aot.affix": "PFX 9 0 без ^[и]
"

I log such requests in my application, but i can't reproduce this problem on
my localhost. Seems problem appears while dictionary read from disk. What i
can to do to fix this problem?