BUG #15866: in the frontend login page of pgadmin 4 v4.8 there are several popups "Please login to access"

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: helpdesk(at)nelen-schuurmans(dot)nl
Subject: BUG #15866: in the frontend login page of pgadmin 4 v4.8 there are several popups "Please login to access"
Date: 2019-06-21 13:41:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15866
Logged by: Wim Duizer
Email address: helpdesk(at)nelen-schuurmans(dot)nl
PostgreSQL version: 10.3
Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04

Hi,
at the login page there are three popup barrs calling "Please login to
access this page"
after logging in there are 4 of them in the right upper corner
I already tried serveral different browsers and a restart of our server but
there's no help there...

The problem started after our last update from version 4.6 to 4.8 about a
week ago

we are running pgadmin 4 in a server mode, installed on a ubuntu 18.04 in a
vertual environment
Version: 4.8
Python Version: 3.6.7 (default, Oct 22 2018, 11:32:17) [GCC 8.2.0]
Flask Version: 1.0.2
Application Mode: Server

pip freeze output:
alembic==1.0.1