pgAdmin III v1.6.1 released
Posted on 2006-12-01
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.6.1, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.6.1 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Prevent a crash if the 'View Filtered Data' filter dialog is cancelled. Per Erwin Brandstetter.
- Enable the OK button on the Database properties dialog when the owner is changed, per Jim Cullison
- Rework the Find/Replace code to fix a couple of minor bugs and improve readability.
- Fix deletion of stored procedures, Per Erwin.
- Include IN/OUT/INOUT keywords in procedure identifiers in the treeview.
- When checking the position [HTML_REMOVED] size of windows, use the dimensions of the current display, not the primary.
- Only enable the 'Include SQL' checkbox on the report dialog if there is SQL to include, Per Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha
- Fix a minor bug in the index reverse engineering when using non-default operator classes per Andrus.
- Don't display index constraints under the Indexes node as well as the Contraints node, per Erwin.
- Properly quote function parameter names, per Ken Priest.
- Fix some portability issues in the configure code [Max Khon]
- Guard against permission denied errors in the edit grid per Howard Wang
- Don't paste into empty edit grids, per Howard Wang
- Prevent a crash from the query too when using File -[HTML_REMOVED] Exit on GTK
- Ensure backup and restore options are enabled when appropriate (this is a wxWidgets bug, fixed in wxWidgets 2.8.0rc1)
Dave Page[HTML_REMOVED]pgAdmin Development Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.