pgAdmin III v1.4.3 released
Posted on July 20, 2006
The pgAdmin Development Team are pleased to announce the release of pgAdmin 1.4.3, the Open Source graphical PostgreSQL administration tool for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Solaris, now available for download in source and a variety of binary formats from:
v1.4.3 is primarily a bug fix release, including the following changes:
- Display job steps and schedules properly in the Job dialogue, per Eric Shuman.
- Display interval precision properly, per Walter Haslbeck
- Return the script return value when executing shell scripts from pgAgent, per Eric Shuman
- Use a slider instead of a spin control to avoid a wxGTK bug on the status form, per Peter Eisentraut.
- Allow non-superusers to edit roles where appropriate [Thomas Sondag]
- Allow non-superuser roles with the appropriate permissions to create roles and DBs.
- Fix a bug in the pgpass save code that could damage files.
- Use the correct encoding in the View Data filter options per Ferenc.
- Add an accelerator key (Delete) for deleting rows in the edit grid (Win32), per Emil Nowak.
- Ensure the user is warned if files cannot be written.
- Install PkgInfo into the Contents directory in the OSX appbundle, per John DeSoi.
- Detect and correctly use GNU vs. BSD xargs when completing an appbundle install, per John DeSoi.
pgAdmin Development Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL
website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.