pgedit.com is pleased to announce the release of pgEdit 1.2, a powerful tool for PostgreSQL database development and administration. Changes since the release of version 1.1 include:
* New grid-based query browser tool. Result sets of any size are efficiently handled using automatic cursor management.
* Definition (e.g. function, table, trigger) parsing and searching commands.
* Added option to store preferences (e.g. last connection, syntax mode, character encoding, etc.) in comments within the source file.
* Implemented multiple-level undo operations.
* Compatibility with PostgreSQL 8.1 (includes psql 8.1). Added tab completion support for new 8.1 SQL commands.
* Integrated PHP 5.1 which includes support for prepared statement processing and execution.
pgEdit 1.2 operates in trial mode for 30 days without a registration key. There are no feature limitations or restrictions during the evaluation period.
See the product information page for screenshots and a complete list of pgEdit features.
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.