phpPgAdmin 3.3 builds upon the 3.2.1 release adding some new features, bug fixes and stability. The new features are:
* Database dump feature, which uses pg_dump
* Large speed improvements by reducing number of database
connections and using external style sheet.
* SQL pop-up window now defaults to the current database
* Display aggregates and operator classes
* Integration with the PostgreSQL statistics collector. See
table and index performance and usage information.
* Display user session defaults for PostgreSQL >= 7.3
* Rename user feature for PostgreSQL >= 7.4
* Create functions returning arrays and table types
* Allow editing Select results by oid
* Allow pagination of queries entered in the SQL box
* Allow EXPLAIN ANALYZE of SQL queries (in both SQL boxes)
* Default cursor conveniently in SQL box and Find
Download right now from:
The phpPgAdmin Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.