DB Doc for PostgreSQL released
Posted on Jan. 21, 2014
Yohz Software announces the release of DB Doc 1.0 on January 21, 2014, and is available for immediate download.
DB Doc benefits:
- Create accurate and up-to-date database documentation faster, in an otherwise tedious and error-prone task.
- Fully customizable layout.
- Document your database objects in HTML pages or a single compiled HTML file.
- View and inspect dependencies between objects.
- Supports PostgreSQL 8.3 to 9.3, without the need for any additional database drivers.
For more details about DB Doc, visit the product page here.