MicroOLAP Database Designer with PostgreSQL 9.2 support is out!
Posted on Sept. 27, 2012
In this release we focused on changes in the 9.2 version of the PostgreSQL server
Support for new JSON, SMALLSERIAL and range types introduced.
Internal SQL parser improved a lot and is fully compatible with PostgreSQL SQL dialect.
Collation support for tables introduced as well.
LEAKPROOF stored routine specification is supported from now, as well as security_barrier option added for views.
And of course all known bugs are fixed.
You're welcome to download the Database Designer for PostgreSQL 1.8.4 right now at: http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/download/
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at
- [!] Color Palette customization ability added
- [!] User Type and Domain selection tab added to reverse Engineering dialog
- [+] COLLATION support for table columns added
- [+] COMMENT clauses now proccessed by SQL Reverse Engineering
- [+] JSON type support added
- [+] Support for built-in range types added (INT4RANGE, INT8RANGE, NUMRANGE etc.)
- [+] LEAKPROOF function specification added
- [+] security_barrier option added for views
- [+] SMALLSERIAL data type added
- [*] "Import from SQL Script" dialog allows to edit script if error occured
- [-] "SQL Reverse Engineering cannot import function with argument of anyelement type" bug fixed
- [-] "SQL Reverse Engineering cannot import function with name Op" bug fixed
- [-] Random "List index out of bounds" error fixed during Reverse Engineering of enum types
- [-] "Cannot clear CHECK clause for DOMAIN in the UDT Editor" bug fixed
- [-] "Drag-and-drop multiple selected items causes all to go in top left hand corner" bug fixed
- [-] "Reverse Engineering of tablespaces broken in PostgreSQL 9.2" bug fixed
- [-] "Temporary property of views is not saved" bug fixed