phpPgAdmin 5.0.4 released
Posted on March 23, 2012
Released: 22th March 2011
This fourth update of the phpPgAdmin 5.0 branch brings some bug and
security fixes. Details bellow.
To download phpPgAdmin 5.0.4 right now, visit:
Some bug fixes.
- Fix #3468882 "UPDATE single row with varchar key: empty where clause",
reported by "Dirk Kraemer"
- Fix XSS in function.php, reported by Mateusz Goik
- Fix bug where renaming a tablespace was leading to an error
- Fix a bug where clicking to "Show all schemas" on schema privilege
page leads back to the latest tab used in database level
- Fix a bug when executing a query from the history
- Fix bad confirmation message when droping an autovacuum table setup
- Fix bug #3429633 '"Back" link from "Browse" leads to error'
- Fix a PHP warning when Slony conf parameters are not set
- Show cancel/kill actions in process page only if role is a superuser
- Some more small code cleanup and fixes.
The phpPgAdmin team