PostgreDAC v2.8.0 is out!
Posted on March 13, 2012
This important release introduces support for MacOSX using RAD Studio XE2, greatly improves FireMonkey support, and fixes nasty bug with rare TPSQLMonitor freezing.
- [!] FireMonkey and cross platform support improved a lot
- [!] Support for custom connection parameters added to TPSQLDatabase.Params
- [+] EPGLibraryNotFoundException class introduced
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.OnException event added
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.Ping method added
- [+] TPSQLDatabase.UseSingleLineConnInfo property added
- [+] TPSQLNotify polling loop rewritten using threads
- [*] Handling of "libpq library not found" exception improved
- [*] Nag trial screen removed
- [*] OS GUI dependencies eliminated. Console application creating improved a lot
- [-] "XE and higner applications hang on close if TPSQLMonitor used" bug fixed
You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.8.0 right now at:
or login to your private area on our site at http://microolap.com/my/downloads/
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system.