PostgreSQL Data Sync 12.2 released
Posted on Feb. 14, 2012
SQL Maestro Group announces the release of PostgreSQL Data Sync 12.2, a powerful and easy-to-use tool for PostgreSQL database contents comparison and synchronization.
The new version is immediately available at
Top 5 new features:
- Comparison and synchronization of the data represented by database views.
- Automatic checking of table and column mappings.
- Filters to compare and synchronize only subsets of data.
- Exporting comparison results to Excel, HTML, XML, and more.
- Auto sorting of the target tables to avoid potential integrity violations.
There are also some other useful things. Full press release is available at the SQL Maestro Group website.