phpPgAdmin 5.0.1 Released
14th December 2010
The first update of phpPgAdmin has been released today. It doesn't bring anything new, only bug fixes and library update.
To download phpPgAdmin 5.0.1 right now, visit:
* Fix #3124417 "Wrong German translation", reported by schnoesel
* Fix (officially) a bug where non-super user roles cannot check
ownership on objects
* Add forgotten Galician language to the target "all" of lang/Makefile
* Update jQuery library to current stable 1.4.4
* remove useless date from the topbar informations. This was the only place that did PHP 5.3 complains about bad timezone configuration (a non-PPA related warning). As it was a useless information, we decide to remove it.
The phpPgAdmin Team
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.