EMS Database Management Solutions are pleased to announce the release of SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 4.8 - a high performance tool for database administration and development.
You can download the newest version from
What's new in SQL Manager for PostgreSQL 4.8?
* Support of exclusion constrains.
* Support of the ‘when’ clause for triggers.
* Support of new versions of pg_dump/pg_restore in the Backup Database and Restore Database wizards.
* Added the ‘Explain buffers usage’ option for the query execution plan.
* Fixed an error occurred after creating a trigger that had function arguments.
Procedure Editor. Now when pressing the Tab button in the parameters table, the focus is moved to the next table cell.
DB Explorer. If the display of system objects is enabled, the table's row types are displayed in the Composite Types branch.
Function Debugger. It was not possible to set a value with more than 10 digits for the numeric parameter type. Fixed now.
Database Statistics. The value of the All objects/User objects/System objects field was ignored after refreshing: all objects were displayed. Fixed now.
Query Builder. Queries containing conditions based on the true/false were parsed incorrectly. Fixed now.
Other improvements and bugfixes.
We hope you’ll enjoy working with our software.
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.