Mentat Technologies announces the release of the first beta version of DreamCoder for PostgreSQL version 2.
This new version includes SSH tunneling support, as well as more than 50 new features and improvements over the previous version.
New features :
* SSH tunneling
* SSH tunneling allows to set key
* New SSL options
* New database data synchronization
* Enhanced Database structure synchronization
* Export manager redesign
* New clone table option
* New transfer data option
* Stored procedure test option
* Enhanced script execution
* New error manager window
* Autocomplete for stored procedures
* New database statistics option
* Enhanced session monitor
* New optimize tables option
* New reinex option
* New configuration options.
* New popup data grid menu.
* Data export support Excel and Word 2007
* Data import support Excel and Word 2007
* Code folding for complex queries improved
* Editor now works considerably faster
* Enhanced syntax highlight
* Full support PostgreSQL from 8.0 to 8.3.6
* Sometimes Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts fixed
* New Query builder options.
* Minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you wish to be part of the group of people evaluating g and helping improve the new DreamCoder for PostgreSQL, follow this link and fill the required information on the form.
DreamCoder for PostgreSQL beta
Report any bugs you find per instructions on the beta testing page : http://www.sqldeveloper.net/mantis/download-dreamcoder-postgresql-beta.php
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.