PGNP Team is pleased to announce the availability of PostgreSQL Native Provider (PGNP) version 1.2.8 32/64-bit.
PostgreSQL Native Provider (PGNP) is an OLEDB Provider for PostgreSQL database.
The provider is a thin layer between Microsoft ADO and PostgreSQL API. The provider can be used from 32-bit and 64-bit applications both native and .NET.
* Database conversion with DTS/SSIS Wizard (MSSQL 2000, 2005, 2008).
* Data replication via linked servers.
* Error reporting and execution tracing.
* Transactions support.
* Schemas for tables, views, provider types, columns, indexes, procedures, etc.
* Multiple results.
* Command prepare and column information on a prepared command.
* Unicode support.
Developers site: http://www.zenkov.com
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.