EnterpriseDB are pleased to announce the availability of a number of new application for use with your PostgreSQL server on Windows, pre-configured and ready to install using our Stack Builder technology:
* ApachePHP: The Apache Webserver, with PHP, preconfigured for use with PostgreSQL.
* phpPgAdmin: The popular web based PostgreSQL management tool.
* Drupal: The popular Drupal content management system.
* mediaWiki: The Wiki software behind the Wikipedia and wiki.postgresql.org amongst many others.
* phpBB: A bulletin board system.
* phpWiki: A simple Wiki package written in PHP.
* EnterpriseDB MySQL Migration Wizard: A wizard designed to migrate your data from MySQL to PostgreSQL.
* EnterpriseDB Tuning Wizard: Utilises elements of EnterpriseDB's Dynatune technology to help configure your PostgreSQL server for the workload of your choosing on your hardware.
To install any of these application, select the 'Application Stack Builder' menu option from the PostgreSQL 8.3 menu on your Windows server, and follow the wizard to choose, download and install the packages you want.
In the coming months, EnterpriseDB also plans to release these pre-configured applications on Linux and Mac OS X.
For installation support for any of the third party packages released by EnterpriseDB or support for EnterpriseDB applications, please visit our forums at http://forums.enterprisedb.com.
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
This post has been migrated from a previous version of the PostgreSQL website. We apologise for any formatting issues caused by the migration.