PostgreSQL Administration and Performance Tuning - compact version
Date: 2014-12-09 – 2014-12-11
Location: Wiener Neustadt, Austria, Austria
During this 3 day training course you will be introduced to all aspects of PostgreSQL performance and administration related topics. This course is the compact version of our 5-day training.
- PostgreSQL installation
- Indexing (btree, fuzzy search, etc.)
- The PostgreSQL cost model / optimizer
- Transactions and locking
- PostgreSQL storage management and VACUUM
- PostgreSQL backup and recovery
- PostgreSQL replication and PITR
- Log file management
- Adjusting kernel parameters
- Optimizing stored procedures
- Detecting bottlenecks
The course will be held in german.
More information can be found here on our website
Posted by Cybertec Schoenig & Schoenig GmbH.
Note: The PostgreSQL Global Development Group does not endorse any
events run by third parties. No guarantee of the quality of events is offered